Following the Specialist Schools and Academies Trust Lead Practitioner event at my school last week I am now setting up this blog to share some of the work from my school plus also to point out any good practice. As a starting point I am attaching some PowerPoint slides on how to develop poetry in MFL lessons. The examples are in Spanish, but the ideas can be replicated in any language. The thrust is to do something creative while making a grammar point or pushing a cross-curricular aspect such as the use of similies or alliteration.
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.