For GCSE we are expected to deal with language which will allow students to discuss technology and give opinions on the advantages and disadvantages. Many students have views on their mobile phones and the latest things they can do. As a result I have put together a PowerPoint that presents the iPhone. The great thing about this particular gadget is the wealth of resources to promote it on the Apple websites for Spain, France and German (and undoubtedly other nations) which can be used to expoit the language. For those of us teaching Spanish, go to http://www.apple.com/es/iphone/gallery/ads which has some great adverts. Also below are some worksheets I put together to practise some useful language related to the topic.
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.