For GCSE we are expected to deal with language which will allow students to discuss technology and give opinions on the advantages and disadvantages. Many students have views on their mobile phones and the latest things they can do. As a result I have put together a PowerPoint that presents the iPhone. The great thing about this particular gadget is the wealth of resources to promote it on the Apple websites for Spain, France and German (and undoubtedly other nations) which can be used to expoit the language. For those of us teaching Spanish, go to http://www.apple.com/es/iphone/gallery/ads which has some great adverts. Also below are some worksheets I put together to practise some useful language related to the topic.
- Interior admite al juez la 'operación Kitchen' y que se pagaron fondos reservados para espiar a Bárcenas
- El Govern exige "lealtad y diálogo" a Sánchez tras plantearse enviar la Policía a Cataluña
- La Fiscalía investiga la inacción de los Mossos en los boicots de los CDR
- Madrid entra mañana en escenario 2 y se prohíbe circular a los vehículos sin etiqueta medioambiental
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.