Flights cancelled all over northern Europe due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland has drawn attention to plate tectonics and will be providing geography teachers with some excellent footage to illustrate how volcanos occur. At my previous school we taught a unit for many years on volcanos in Iceland. The resources are attached below. We taught this as part of a Content and Language Integrated Learning programme (CLIL). This topic area could also be addressed when looking at town and country or environment and La Réunion is a francophone focus for such work in French. One of the worksheets below is based on the French TV programme “C’est Pas Sorcier-volcans, séismes et tout le tremblement” which can be bought on Amazon.fr.
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.