This is a bit repetitive as an activity – I’ve already posted something similar – but I like this kind of thing. It’s the activity where students have to match phrases to the person they think would be most likely to say them. This is a thinking skills activity in essence, although there is not so much supposition required in this example as most things can be worked out easily as they are based on physical dsecription. However, phrases like “No tengo muchos fans en Inglaterra” does involve some thought. The thing I love about this kind of activity is that it brings in a bit of culture and they are relatively easy to make. I was going to use a picture of los príncipes de Asturias www.casareal.es , but decided to go for something a bit more familiar.
- Interior admite al juez la 'operación Kitchen' y que se pagaron fondos reservados para espiar a Bárcenas
- El Govern exige "lealtad y diálogo" a Sánchez tras plantearse enviar la Policía a Cataluña
- La Fiscalía investiga la inacción de los Mossos en los boicots de los CDR
- Madrid entra mañana en escenario 2 y se prohíbe circular a los vehículos sin etiqueta medioambiental
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.