As part of the topic of holidays I’m dropping in PowerPoint slides as I go along to show students what the Spanish tend to do as part of their holiday habits. I have got my information from the Familitur 2009 report which provides statistics on the holiday habits of the Spanish, eg. where they tend to go, what accommodation they tend to use, etc. Students can compare with what they think the British would do. Details such as the Spanish (Basque, Catalan, Galician, etc.) preference for going on holiday in August and the fact that many shops, restaurants, etc are closed during this month is an interesting cultural fact to share.
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.