I am currently teaching the topic of sport and free time to my Year 9 group. We have been working on opinions and giving extended responses. Last lesson we did the interview with Raúl (earlier post) with a focus on understanding extended language. As a further extension of this I am going to present the group with a text about the so called football war in 1969 between Honduras and El Salvador. In the presentation I teach some key phrases and show a video in Spanish. I will be pausing this to add some of my own commentary in Spanish. This could, of course, be an activity set as homework or extension for more able students in a lesson. Hope it is of some use + I hope it goes well for me on Monday!
- Interior admite al juez la 'operación Kitchen' y que se pagaron fondos reservados para espiar a Bárcenas
- El Govern exige "lealtad y diálogo" a Sánchez tras plantearse enviar la Policía a Cataluña
- La Fiscalía investiga la inacción de los Mossos en los boicots de los CDR
- Madrid entra mañana en escenario 2 y se prohíbe circular a los vehículos sin etiqueta medioambiental
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.