The resources below are ones I made to teach the present tense from scratch. I then thought to myself that I should teach the preterite, future, conditional tenses etc. at the same time! I will come back to the preterite + the future etc., but I thought that it would be good for the students to see how the same processes apply when creating different tenses, i.e. infinitive + remove ending (or not) + add tenses endings to the stem of the verb. The students, although top set so quite able, got the idea and a final task was to write a paragraph about a bizarre person + what they did, do + will do. They seemed to enjoy this bit + this allowed them to practise all the rules covered governing tense formation in a more creative fashion. The resources below speak for themselves!
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.