When teaching the language needed for free time I added in a few activities which may be considered to be typically English or Spanish. This develops into a look at stereotypes. This all has a grammatical context as I was getting the students to experience verbs in the present tense using the third person singular + plural. Hope this is of use to someone!
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.