YouTube can come up with some amazing things when you search for ideas. On entering “canción” and “verduras” I came across Los Pimpollos. This is a Peruvian kids’ programme and the songs are excellent for teaching. They come with karaoke style subtitles in Spanish and the language is quite accessible. The example here is for food, but they do many other songs covering directions, daily routine and many others. Of course, it is great to point out that this is from Peru to draw the attention of students to the many Spanish-speaking parts of the world.
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.