The resources here are linked to teaching expressions with TENER such as tener miedo/sed/hambre/dolor, etc. but with a focus on “miedo”. After presenting the expressions and a bit of practice, the lesson goes on to use the song “Puente a Mallorca” (presented earlier in the blog). This is followed by some further activities to get the students to consider what superstitions are and which are common in the UK + Spain (or both). As a final activity the students have to use some of the key expressions from the song to put together their own thoughts.
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.