The PowerPoint below focuses on the world of work but from the female perspective. There is some basic revision of chores which links to a news item which the students have to summarise in English. On each of the video slides the video item is embedded + should work by clicking on the video. You must be connected to the internet for this to work. These two slides work as follows: Click once for the countdown at the top of the screen. Students memorise the vocabulary listed. Click again + the vocabulary is covered + the students have to write out the list accurately from memory. Click on the video + play + the students prepare a summary in English. The first video is followed by a worksheet which involves reading comprehension + a translation. After a further video summary there is a translation into Spanish.
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.