I used this last year with a top set Year 9 group. I showed the film before doing the activities. I explained that they would find it very difficult to understand but what I wanted was for them to watch and get a general idea of what happens in the story. The film lasts about 12 minutes. I followed this with the activities on the PowerPoint. The memorisation activity at the start gives them the opportunity to learn some key words then you go through what happens in the film expressed in simpler language. Finally comes the blanked text activity based on what they had just seen on the slides. Hope this is of use to someone! ¡Feliz navidad!
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.