I used this last year with a top set Year 9 group. I showed the film before doing the activities. I explained that they would find it very difficult to understand but what I wanted was for them to watch and get a general idea of what happens in the story. The film lasts about 12 minutes. I followed this with the activities on the PowerPoint. The memorisation activity at the start gives them the opportunity to learn some key words then you go through what happens in the film expressed in simpler language. Finally comes the blanked text activity based on what they had just seen on the slides. Hope this is of use to someone! ¡Feliz navidad!
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.