Below are resources for teaching about domestic chores in Spanish. I have posted resources on this topic before but this is something I have worked on for an able group of students. The PowerPoint builds up to a section where the students have to work out what country I am going to talk about. The country is Morocco and the reason is to discuss a charity based in Málaga called “Ningún niño sin techo” which works with street kids from Tangiers. There is a video where two boys who are part of the organisations programme to get children back into family life who have been given chores to do as punishment (están castigados). I thought the video was interesting + it presents chores in a different way – as a punishment! I am sure my students will all have examples of this to tell me about.
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.