The resources below are for an A level lesson on the topic of the siesta + sleep. This is within the general topic area of health. As well as developing awareness of this aspect of Spanish culture I have tried to focus on the imperative as well as the use of modal verbs. The listening activity on the siesta is taken from the excellent Notes in Spanish website. The videos are below + you may need to embed them into the PowerPoint yourself, although I have put the links to YouTube on the relevant slides.
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.