The title of the post says it all! This resource is VERY exam focused. My AS group have been struggling with the written section of the examination in which they have to write between 200-220 words relating to a stimulus text addressing four or more bullet points listed. This is with the EdExcel exam board. The booklet below is produced with this task in mind with lots of examples as well as some recap on grammar and useful language. This will probably only be of interest to a small group of people, but this part of the exam carries a lot of points, so I want my students to do their best and hopefully practice will make perfect!
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.