The resources in this post are an extension of an earlier post on future plans – https://mfljones.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/que-hara-el-gato/ . I want to get my class to think about future planning from the point of view of young people in Spain today where youth unemployment is at almost 50%. The PowerPoint has a video exercise which I realise is very difficulty but the main purpose of it is to get a general sense of the pessimism that exists and to point out the high rate of unemployment. The video is available below + on YouTube. In slide 1 it is interesting to point out how the unemployment rate in Spain compares to other countries in Europe. This is all followed by a reading activity which is based on real statistics drawn from a recent survey carried out in Spain.
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.