I have been putting together resources to teach about character / describing people. Inevitably this leads to some work on SER + ESTAR. Attached to this post is the PowerPoint with the resources leading up to the point where I tackle the two verbs for TO BE. My aim is for the students to be able to put together a description of a friend + what a good friend should be like. Included is a cartoon from Quino which I want the students to explain to me – that will be a challenge to them! I had considered doing something with the Toy Story song and the Simpsons clip (videos below), but they aren’t the ideal clips I was looking for and I really should push on with the topic. I have not had a great deal of luck finding any decent YouTube resources to support this part of the topic. Hope this post is of use to someone!
- Pedro Sánchez, sobre un Gobierno de coalición con Unidas Podemos: "Sería un presidente que no dormiría por las noches"
- Pablo Casado cree que España Suma podría conseguir mayoría absoluta el 10-N
- Griezmann negoció por 'mail' 14 millones en comisiones por fichar por el Barça mientras el Atlético se jugaba la temporada
- Ana Julia Quezada mató a Gabriel Cruz con alevosía, sentencia el jurado popular
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.