I have been putting together resources to teach about character / describing people. Inevitably this leads to some work on SER + ESTAR. Attached to this post is the PowerPoint with the resources leading up to the point where I tackle the two verbs for TO BE. My aim is for the students to be able to put together a description of a friend + what a good friend should be like. Included is a cartoon from Quino which I want the students to explain to me – that will be a challenge to them! I had considered doing something with the Toy Story song and the Simpsons clip (videos below), but they aren’t the ideal clips I was looking for and I really should push on with the topic. I have not had a great deal of luck finding any decent YouTube resources to support this part of the topic. Hope this post is of use to someone!
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.