The resources in this post relate to the dangerous practice of “balconing” (leaping from hotel balconies into swimming pools) which has led to so many injuries and deaths in recent years. Indeed, I read in ¡Qué! Diario that just today a 23 years old British woman was killed doing this (QUE DIARIO 7 May). Clearly this is tragic but I hope that this resource will go some way to raising awareness about this deadly fad.
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.