The attached resources are for presenting furniture in Spanish. There is a lot of vocabulary here and a lot of reinforcement is needed. I will be using the Task Magic programme which is great for vocabulary games. To add a brief cultural element to the presentation I have drawn attention to the IKEA catalogue for the Dominican Republic in the interest of highlighting the many countries where Spanish is spoken. Before telling them this I get them to try and guess where this IKEA stores is using slides 6 + 7. This is a difficult task but to be honest the guessing of countries is what I want for a bit of revision. The clue is obviously the fact that the prices are listed in $. This narrows it down a bit. I then point out that in Spain the IKEA catalogue is available in regional languages. I don’t dwell on this too much as I want to get on with the aim of the lesson which is to embed the vocabulary to then go on to look at prepositions – al lado de, entre, detrás de, etc. I have only included the vocabulary section of the presentation.
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.