The attached resources are for presenting furniture in Spanish. There is a lot of vocabulary here and a lot of reinforcement is needed. I will be using the Task Magic programme which is great for vocabulary games. To add a brief cultural element to the presentation I have drawn attention to the IKEA catalogue for the Dominican Republic in the interest of highlighting the many countries where Spanish is spoken. Before telling them this I get them to try and guess where this IKEA stores is using slides 6 + 7. This is a difficult task but to be honest the guessing of countries is what I want for a bit of revision. The clue is obviously the fact that the prices are listed in $. This narrows it down a bit. I then point out that in Spain the IKEA catalogue is available in regional languages. I don’t dwell on this too much as I want to get on with the aim of the lesson which is to embed the vocabulary to then go on to look at prepositions – al lado de, entre, detrás de, etc. I have only included the vocabulary section of the presentation.
- El Supremo alarga otras dos semanas el caos en el mercado hipotecario
- El Supremo asesta otro golpe de más de 2.600 millones a los bancos del Ibex
- Una filtración pone en jaque la versión saudí sobre el asesinato de Khashoggi
- Iglesias insta a Urkullu a mantener a Sánchez para evitar un "giro reaccionario"
- Campanha de Bolsonaro lembra Chávez, mas democracia brasileira é mais forte que a venezuelana, vê analista americano
- Eleições 2018: As falhas nos programas de Bolsonaro e Haddad, segundo especialistas em educação
- Eleições 2018: 'Início de autocrítica' do PT por Haddad pode ter chegado tarde demais, diz filósofo