The resources posted here are on the topic of “la música” and build upon a resource I posted on here a year or two back. The aim is to look at the influence of music on mood and personality and to look at interrogatives along the way. Having introduced the idea that music preference could be linked to personality traits we look at question words in Spanish. Next comes some practice exercises including a picture (La Boca, Buenos Aires) where I use question words to try and get some ideas flowing about what the picture is of. We eventually get to the picture of the band Zenttric where we do a similar thing. A no thrills gap fill on the song “Quiero bailar” is followed by a text giving some background to the group. We then try and work out what kind of mood or emotion the song puts across before reading a text on the influence music has on us. The final task is taken from a past speaking examination to emphasise the relevance of the work covered in the lesson.
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.