The resources here are just updated versions of things I posted some time ago relating to the teaching of tenses (PREVIOUS POST – click here). The main addition I have made is to the activity towards the end of the PowerPoint where the students have to make up the plot of a series on Spanish TV. The programme I have used is called El Príncipe and this is shown on Telecinco. What I like about the series is that it is set in Ceuta and provides an opportunity to point out to students that Spain has two territories in north Africa. This will also be of interest to my students as the majority of them are Muslim.
- El PSOE no considera "reprochable" que sus alcaldes voten en la consulta independentista
- Un alcalde del PSC equipara Cataluña con Dinamarca y España con el Magreb para apoyar el referéndum
- Un juez ordena la exhumación del cadáver de Salvador Dalí tras una demanda de paternidad
- El PSOE acusa a Rajoy de estar tras la financiación ilegal del PP y de pactar con Bárcenas
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.