The resources here are just updated versions of things I posted some time ago relating to the teaching of tenses (PREVIOUS POST – click here). The main addition I have made is to the activity towards the end of the PowerPoint where the students have to make up the plot of a series on Spanish TV. The programme I have used is called El Príncipe and this is shown on Telecinco. What I like about the series is that it is set in Ceuta and provides an opportunity to point out to students that Spain has two territories in north Africa. This will also be of interest to my students as the majority of them are Muslim.
- Rajoy: "Sin mayoría mucho de nuestro programa no podrá salir adelante"
- Podemos y PNV impiden que los parlamentarios vascos tengan que acatar la Constitución
- Entrega de los Princesa de Asturias: emocionante Núria Espert, reivindicativa Beard
- Una sonda de la NASA localiza el lugar de Marte en el que se estrelló el ExoMars
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.