The resources here are just updated versions of things I posted some time ago relating to the teaching of tenses (PREVIOUS POST – click here). The main addition I have made is to the activity towards the end of the PowerPoint where the students have to make up the plot of a series on Spanish TV. The programme I have used is called El Príncipe and this is shown on Telecinco. What I like about the series is that it is set in Ceuta and provides an opportunity to point out to students that Spain has two territories in north Africa. This will also be of interest to my students as the majority of them are Muslim.
- Toda la banca española aprueba los test de estrés y Monte dei Paschi es rescatado
- El Govern avisa a Rajoy tras su recurso al TC: "No nos moveremos de nuestro camino"
- Lula, imputado por obstrucción a la justicia por comprar el silencio de un directivo
- El Parlamento de Nicaragua destituye a 28 diputados opositores
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.