The resources here are just updated versions of things I posted some time ago relating to the teaching of tenses (PREVIOUS POST – click here). The main addition I have made is to the activity towards the end of the PowerPoint where the students have to make up the plot of a series on Spanish TV. The programme I have used is called El Príncipe and this is shown on Telecinco. What I like about the series is that it is set in Ceuta and provides an opportunity to point out to students that Spain has two territories in north Africa. This will also be of interest to my students as the majority of them are Muslim.
- El juez acredita que PwC se lucró de un contrato fantasma a cambio de financiar al PP de Madrid
- De la Joya: "López Madrid me envió 1,4 millones y me dijo que dos tercios eran para el hombre de González"
- Maduro amenaza con una contraofensiva "revolucionaria" para frenar las protestas opositoras
- Décimo Godó para Rafa Nadal: nadie puede pararle en tierra batida
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.