The attached resources are aimed at getting students to give higher level responses to a question asking about their diet. I want them to use an authentic text in order to pick out which vitamins, etc. are in food and how these are beneficial to your health. The PowerPoint includes an advert from Panama which is very difficult but you can pick out certain key words for the students. It’s partly an excuse to remind my group that Spanish is a world language. Overall my idea was to challenge the group to produce responses which are varied and containing an interesting range of language. I used this last week and it seemed to work!
- Un soplo permitió a Ignacio González buscar micrófonos en su despacho 48 horas antes de su detención
- Pedro Sánchez exige al PSOE dureza contra el PP por la corrupción
- Hacienda traslada a la Fiscalía que Cristiano Ronaldo defraudó 8 millones entre 2011 y 2013
- Salman Abedi, el suicida de Manchester, "rezaba a gritos en mitad de la calle"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.