The attached resources are aimed at getting students to give higher level responses to a question asking about their diet. I want them to use an authentic text in order to pick out which vitamins, etc. are in food and how these are beneficial to your health. The PowerPoint includes an advert from Panama which is very difficult but you can pick out certain key words for the students. It’s partly an excuse to remind my group that Spanish is a world language. Overall my idea was to challenge the group to produce responses which are varied and containing an interesting range of language. I used this last week and it seemed to work!
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.