I mentioned in a previous post that we have been doing a lot at school to ensure that our schemes of work address the requirements of teaching about Life in Modern Britain. The attached resources focus on the language needed to describe friends but also an ideal partner. In working towards this students are presented with two gay characters from the old Antena 3 series Física o Química. We then go on to describe an ideal partner. The worksheet is put together using the gender neutral term “pareja” albeit grammatically it is feminine.
- El abogado del Estado desdice a Montoro: "Hubo dinero público para el referéndum ilegal del 1-0"
- Macron, el hombre que susurra a Trump
- Manuela Carmena subvencionó a 21 personas de cooperativas vinculadas a Ahora Madrid y el 15-M
- Hacienda subirá el impuesto a los carburantes y elevará su precio en 9 CCAA
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.