With my mind on preparation for the forthcoming GCSE exams I have made some resources on the topic of social issues with a focus on using various techniques to work out meanings. I am really pushing my Year 11 group (C/D borderline) to get on with revision and to learn vocabulary now that we have more or less finished the controlled assessment side of things. My aim is to get them to see that there are key words that simply have to be learnt and now is the time to do it. Let’s see what happens.
- El juez acredita que PwC se lucró de un contrato fantasma a cambio de financiar al PP de Madrid
- De la Joya: "López Madrid me envió 1,4 millones y me dijo que dos tercios eran para el hombre de González"
- Maduro amenaza con una contraofensiva "revolucionaria" para frenar las protestas opositoras
- Décimo Godó para Rafa Nadal: nadie puede pararle en tierra batida
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.