Like many others, I am spending a lot of time developing teaching resources, assessment materials and homework tasks for the new Spanish A level. We are following the AQA syllabus in my school. In developing the new course, I have been trying to give my group plenty of reading practice using the exercise types that appear in the exam e.g. gap fills, synonym search and translation into Spanish based on a text the students can read. Attached are three resources I have made based on recent news items from Spain. I am uploading them in Word so that anyone interested can do what I do and use the format for other texts. I am quite fond of the gap fill exercises as homework tasks given that they are easy to mark.
- Pedro Sánchez, sobre un Gobierno de coalición con Unidas Podemos: "Sería un presidente que no dormiría por las noches"
- Pablo Casado cree que España Suma podría conseguir mayoría absoluta el 10-N
- Griezmann negoció por 'mail' 14 millones en comisiones por fichar por el Barça mientras el Atlético se jugaba la temporada
- Ana Julia Quezada mató a Gabriel Cruz con alevosía, sentencia el jurado popular
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.