Like many others, I am spending a lot of time developing teaching resources, assessment materials and homework tasks for the new Spanish A level. We are following the AQA syllabus in my school. In developing the new course, I have been trying to give my group plenty of reading practice using the exercise types that appear in the exam e.g. gap fills, synonym search and translation into Spanish based on a text the students can read. Attached are three resources I have made based on recent news items from Spain. I am uploading them in Word so that anyone interested can do what I do and use the format for other texts. I am quite fond of the gap fill exercises as homework tasks given that they are easy to mark.
- El juez acredita que PwC se lucró de un contrato fantasma a cambio de financiar al PP de Madrid
- De la Joya: "López Madrid me envió 1,4 millones y me dijo que dos tercios eran para el hombre de González"
- Maduro amenaza con una contraofensiva "revolucionaria" para frenar las protestas opositoras
- Décimo Godó para Rafa Nadal: nadie puede pararle en tierra batida
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.