I am teaching the film VOLVER as part of the A level Spanish course. There are some great resources and I have relied on the ZigZag booklet as well as the Hodder Education book esp. as I had never taught this before. Attached are some resource I put together on the use of the colour red in the film. A number of the slides are adapted from other resources shared on blogs, etc. Thanks to all those people who share + do not charge money! The PowerPoint starts with a recap from my previous lesson on the theme of death, etc. The videos are adapted from ones I found on YouTube. They required a bit of editing down to make them useable. Hope the resources are of some use.
- Los correos del 1-O que delatan a Puigdemont y a Oriol Junqueras
- Forn y Trapero tenían previsto que se produjese "una escalada violenta" de los independentistas el 1-O
- Puigdemont contrata a un ex legionario como escolta para Suiza
- Los jubilados exigen bajo una intensa lluvia pensiones dignas: "Ni el agua ni el viento frenan el movimiento"
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.